|Standard American half-ball set includes top and bottom dies, cutter, and pusher. Die pieces are nickel-plated tempered steel. Select one of the following:
|Enlarge the opening of your die for an additional cost (#30 and larger only). Many craft applications; essential for thick hair elastics. Does not affect function of die.
- HU (medium duty) for most fabrics and thin leather—default option.
- HUX (heavy duty) for very heavy upholstery fabric, leather, and heavy vinyl.
#16, #18, #20, and #22 button dies were designed to accommodate Osborne
buttons, which are slightly smaller than standard. We resize these
to meet modern sizing standards so that buttons from other factories can be
used. This modification does not affect the function of the die in any
way. If you purchased a
#16, #18, #20, or #22 Osborne die from Workroom Buttons prior to
February 2014, please contact us to arrange complimentary service.
Please indicate your machine brand in "Comments" section at check-out—we will modify die to fit if necessary (no charge):
Cutters can be re-sharpened, if necessary. Dies also available without cutters—please ask.
- Banner Master
- Defiance No. 1920
- Defiance No. 23 Kick Press
- Dyna Line No. 1920
- Handy Jr. No. 1
- Handy Jr. No. 20
- KAM—with some machine modification (please call for information)
- #73-Lip Lok
- #77-Lip Lok
- Osborne W-1 (manual) and W-3 (pneumatic)
- Rowley—optional "Crimp Button Setter Adapter" required
- Wade W-1
Our (Very Basic) Button Machine Tutorial
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer