|Standard American half-ball set includes top and bottom dies, cutter, and pusher. Die pieces are nickel-plated tempered steel. Select one of the following:
|Enlarge the opening of your die for an additional cost (#30 and larger only). Many craft applications; essential for thick hair elastics. Does not affect function of die.
- HU (medium duty) for most fabrics and thin leather—default option.
- HUX (heavy duty) for very heavy upholstery fabric, leather, and heavy vinyl.
New! Osborne is in the process of increasing the inner diameter of their #16, #18, #20, and #22 button dies to meet American sizing standards. We will resize older Osborne dies until stock is expired; this modification does not affect the function of the die in any way.
Please indicate your machine brand in "Comments" section at check-out—we will modify die to fit if necessary (no charge):
Cutters can be re-sharpened, if necessary. Dies also available without cutters—please ask.
- Defiance No. 1920
- Defiance No. 23 Kick Press
- Dyna-Line No. 1920
- Handy Jr. No. 1
- Handy Jr. No. 20
- KAM—with minor machine adjustment (please call for information)
- #73-Lip Lok
- #77-Lip Lok
- Osborne W-1 and W-3
- Rowley—optional "Crimp Button Setter Adapter" required
- Shenzhen HeXing Yuan (HXY)—optional disk required
- Wade W-1
Our (Very Basic) Button Machine Tutorial
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer